Do you want to lower absenteeism and the associated costs in your organisation?
Want to know how to have a happy, healthy and more productive workforce?
Power For Health offers you a solution…
Businesses and organisations are becoming increasingly aware of the need to promote health and wellbeing in the workplace. Research and evidence continues to support a positive correlation between those businesses that support health and wellbeing programmes and a reduction in sickness and absence, a happier workforce with increased productivity and profitability.
With an aging population and people working for more years of their life than ever before, there is a real need and duty of care for employers, as well as individuals, to adopt and proactively promote health and wellbeing within the workplace. Companies that do benefit from the rewards of their staff being in good health, motivated, productive and more profitable as a result of promoting health and wellbeing, will be those where this positive outlook and attitude are integrated into the culture of the organisation.
Benefits for your business
Power for Health provides support to encourage employees to embrace healthy living for life which will ensure reduced sickness and long-term absenteeism and promotes a happier healthier workforce.
These programmes provide:
- Confidential support for your staff.
- They are designed specifically to help keep costs down for your business.
- They will encourage employees to be more proactive with their own health and wellbeing.
- They are aimed to reduce the long term causes of employee absence
- They encourage loyalty resulting in lower turnover of staff.
131 million days were lost due to sickness absences in the UK in 2013
Power for Health adopts an inclusive approach to corporate health and offers a wide range of solutions for businesses and organizations of all sizes and sectors.
Health and Wellness Today
- Interactive and informative one-off workshop. These one day workshops cover key health and lifestyle topics. They encourage employees to start their journey to healthy living for life.
Health for the Busy Executive
- These quick one hour sessions deliver thirty key aspects for improving the lifestyle of busy executives, motivating them to make informed decisions about their health.
Let’s Get Healthy
- These workshops comprise of two hour sessions and are run over a period of six weeks. Each session runs from 12.00 noon until 2.00 pm. Employees will be weighed, measured and provided with detailed information to encourage a change in lifestyle.
Seven Steps to a Healthier Life
- Designed to promote health and well being in the workplace. These group training sessions can be delivered to between 10 to 50 employees. Also two hour duration.
Promoting Health and Well being in the Workplace
- Working closely with your Human Resource department we will design quarterly interactive sessions. These could target specific health issues and absenteeism or a wide range of aspects of health and wellness. Group or one to one appointments for staff can be arranged where deemed appropriate.
Meeting the Needs of your Organisation
- Bespoke training programmes designed to meet the individual needs and requirement of the business or organization.
All of the sessions and programmes above will involve a holistic approach, coaching and empowering individuals to reach their optimum health and well being potential! Some of the areas and topics investigated are;
- Posture & Breathing
- Self Esteem & Motivation
- Weight Management
- Health & Vitality
For further information or to discuss the specific requirements of your business or organisation, please do get in touch and we would be happy to advise.
I attended a health workshop conducted by nutritionist Elizabeth Beetham when she visited Morgan Stanley where I work in New York.
She spoke about the Seven Steps to a Healthier Lifestyle which I found interesting and extremely informative. As a result of this workshop I signed up for Elizabeth’s 12 week weight loss program.
We did this via phone and email once a week since she lives in the UK and I live in New York. It certainly helped me change my bad eating habits and I reduced my weight by 20 lbs.
I highly recommend Elizabeth and her health program to everyone.
MORGAN STANLEY – NEW YORK